The Investigator Training Program Event will take place at the Puerto Rico Science and Technology Trust (PRST) on the 21st of March.
What is the Investigator Training Program?
The Investigator Training Program, which has been approved by TransCelerate, will offer GCP (Good Clinical Practice) training for Clinical Research Investigators (CRIs) and Clinical Research Coordinators (CRCs).
Who can attend?
The training is aimed at staff with between 0 - 7 years of clinical research experience, however, we also welcome more experienced staff, so that they can share their knowledge and experience amongst the training cohort.
What does the training cost?
The training has a cost of $17.55. Breakfast, lunch, and snacks will be provided by PRCCI.
What do I need to bring on the day?
- Your printed individual RSVP confirmation.
- A computer or iPad, as none of the slides presented during the day will be available as hard copies (we are doing our best to help save the planet).
Will the training be in Spanish?
Yes! The training will be held in Spanish, however, all presentation slides will be in English.
What will the training cover?
The training will cover the following modules:
- Drug development process,
- Planning and preparation,
- Recruitment and enrollment,
- In-trial procedures,
- Safety in clinical trials,
- Monitoring, audits, inspections, and publications, and
- Additional regulations (self-study module)
What is TransCelerate?
TransCelerate is a non-profit organization whose mission is to collaborate across the global Biopharmaceutical research and development community to simplify and accelerate the research and development of innovative new therapies. Being a TransCelerate-certified training program means that all attendees will receive an official TransCelerate certification at the end of the training course, which is recognized by the top 18 Pharma companies.